Thursday, April 13, 2006

April 13, 2006

Hi family and friends of Marcia -- Let me just add to this something that you all know: my sister is one amazing woman. She is very strong and I feel confident that she will get through this ordeal--and it is most definitely an ordeal--with her good spirits and humor intact. I am glad to have been able to help out for a few days during this first bout with the chemotherapy. We even were able to "spring Marcia from the joint" a day early, and that proved to be important as it was to be the last few hours of beautiful sunshine and crisp, cool (dry) air for the next two days! I know this first time is supposed to be the least difficult, in terms of how the patient reacts to the drugs, and hopefully Marcia will be feeling almost back to normal within this first week -- but the next three treatments will be worse, they say. So keep shooting the good vibes her way.

Love, Nancy
(Nancy B. Grimm)

I have to second this opinion. Tom and I were able to spend a few hours with her in the hospital on Saturday, and she was just more vibrant than ever. She will surely kick this cancer's butt with grace, and a smile on her face all the while. That's why we love you Marcia!!

Love to you all too, Jessica
(Jessica Archer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home